Skip to main content

Intro:

* Cellphone Selfie take on 35mm Film *
Alrighty, this is going to be a quick run down to taking quick snapshots on your cell phone.


>All of the images on this blog are my own< 

To start I started taking pictures as a little guy.  I was roughly 5 years old when I used to play with my old man's Polaroid camera. fast forward a few years, my family got a tiny digital camera, but I was not allowed to play with it. Back then it seemed like the digital camera was quite expensive and it took a few more buttons than a Polaroid. Which is nice because now cameras are much cheaper than before.

Eventually, fast forward to the rest of the cell phone centric world... I got my first iPhone. With that I took tons of pictures. Eventually, I saved enough money to take better pictures on a mirrorless camera with interchangeable lens. I felt like I made it and I started taking all sorts of pictures. Wildlife at first, then senior pictures, weddings, quinceaneras, and other events including products
*Product photo shot on digital camera *


Eventually, I got to a point where I got over worked and had to put down the camera... which is not what I ever imagined would happen. I did it though, I burned out and just like everyone else I was left with my cell phone. Which, according to an infamous quote by someone or someone(s) it goes like: "...the best camera is the one in your hands.."  This is a good quote because I began to use my cell phone more frequently.
*shot on Android*

Reusing my cell phone helped me just take a picture without thinking too much, and it was just easier. Now I just am glad to get the picture.

I can take what I have learned and point out what a quick point & shot cell phone can do. Or just help add some pizzazz to your current digital images

Objectives:

1) I will help you to use your grid lines

2) Focus & Subject

3) Perspective & Leading lines

4) Symmetry &  Reflections

5) Zoom & Candids


Hope this helps, if not drop a line and I will be more than willing to help out ☺

Comments